1. Arrange the columns correctly. They should be arranged like so:
- Column A - UPC code
- Column B - Cost
- Column C - Supplier SKU (optional)
- Column D - Supplier Product Name (optional)
- Column E - Custom. This can be anything you want (optional)
- Column F - Custom. This can be anything you want (optional)
- Column G - Custom. This can be anything you want (optional)
2. Right click on column A. Then click on "Format Cells"
3. Click Custom. Enter in 12 zeroes (000000000000). Click okay
4. All of the UPC codes should now have leading zeroes.
5. Click File and choose Save As. Click the "Save as Type" dropdown
6. Click "CSV (Comma delimited) (*.csv)"
7. Click save
8. Upload your file to the UPC tool!